Stellar&Shin~ TRUE LOVE
OMG... Just watched Gundam Seed Destiny episode 21... and it rocks! ^0^ Mostly because of the StellarxShin here... I LURVE IT! ^__^
Oh yea... I updated my fic! Must review ah... ^.^ Go here!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2238440/2/
Well, I guess I'd like to write about yesterday then...
Yesterday went to McMurder... no lah! Went to McDonalds with ABC, Sea Algae and Mizu!
I arrived late... well, since when izzit surprising? BUT! *poses* The Singapore Idol is never late... Other people are just earlier... ^____^
Then, after we eat... We went to Comics Connections, to stare open-mouthed at all the merchandise and comics... ARGH!! There was a Naruto Illustration book leh! But it was too expensive for Taufik... S$22.90... *sobs*
Then... we took neoprint! (((\(^0^)/))) It was my first time! There were two pics of us looking dreamy, two pics looking 'normal' (Woah... BIG surprise leh...) and two pics of us looking XIAO! Partly because my mouth was hanging wide open... ^^;;;
Then we went back to Comics Connections to stare and stare and stare some more... (I make it sound like we're retards... ^^) Then Hai Wei & Li Jun had ta go home... So Minz & I went to the library... to find Hyena Soup for the Lost Souls... No lah... The Chicken Soup book lor... But I couldn't find... Then Mizu mentioned she had the book at her home then we go there... I was damn speechless... Her house was GREAT! ^^
Then just now in the morning, went to school to meet up with Jane & Lyria... We brought some stuff from the OM shed to my house and we walked all the way. ^^; Must hafta been tiring for them... Well, we did quite a lot... Ashwini came to help us after she was done with NPCC. Today was an improvement for OM! ^0^ YAYZ!
Somewhere in the middle of OM, Li Jun came over lor... Lent her my comics... for a minimal fee, of course... (this phrase is turning out to be my current favourite...) ^^;;
Then in the afternoon, my cousin came from Simei with her mom. We ate at Let's Eat and I was STUFFED! I'm still full now! ^^ Then afterwards, went to Comics Connections and bought a Naruto & Sasuke keychain... my cousin also bought just because I did... *sighs* I wished she'd stop trying to copy me... Damn irritating liao...
A few minutes ago, I chatted with Hazel. Had a Naruto roleplay~ ^^ It was fun!
Well, now me very sleepy... Eyes are all blurry... (@_@) I'll write some other time!^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home