Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Black, Sweet Hell...

Hi! This is your friendly neighbourhood Hyena here, currently reporting from hell! ^^


Now, you may be asking... "What the Frillies is Hyena doing in hell?"


I'm painting OM props! ^^


I wanna die... -_- It's tiring...


Oh well... so now I'm taking some quizzes as I paint...



HASH(0x900a288)
You are independant and very self-rigious.
You have a mind of your own and

are not afraid to show it. You tend to hide
your true feelings and get frustrated (easy).


Who are you inside????? (LOTS OF RESULTS)girls only
brought to you by Quizilla

Cheh, whatever...

Me listening to Peacemaker Kurogane's OST - Sorezore no Hisou (Various Sadness) ... It's very nice and soothing... It's sorta like a sad music... (sniffs) I'm VERY emotional although I may not seem like it... Heck, I even cry when I watched The Last Samurai and Naruto.. Oh well, might as well find some Peacemaker quizzes...
________________________

Suzu
Suzu! Yoshida's Page. Don't know almost anything
about him, but he's kind of cute.


Which of Peace Maker Kurogane guys would you date? With Pics
brought to you by Quizilla


________________________

Okay now... Searching for Flame of Recca quizzes...

You're Koganei Kaoru
You're Koganei Kaoru!

You're a smart-alecky kid who's a sort of genius.
For some reason, the older guys are always
ticked off by you. Especially Recca. You have a
happy, cheery attitude, but when you're friends
are in trouble, you become very serious and
will do almost anything to rescue them.

What Flame of Recca Character Are You
brought to you by Quizilla
_______________________

That's all I guess... For now, I would like to thank the ground for not crumbling under my shit-load of stress...

Me finish painting and off to rest~! (((\(^0^)/)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home