School tomorrow....

Sasuke X Ino. Stop trying so hard to impress your
lover. Sadly, its a little obvious that it
won't work out. You may be perfect in
everything you do, but your lover doesn't know
you well enough. You're better suited for
someone else who'll love you for who you really
are.
Which Naruto Hetero Couple are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
No... way... man... SasuIno??? Oh no no no... (shakes head exaggeratedly)
I can't believe it... -_-; (gloomy)
Anyways, just now my aunt came over and give me a very late b'day present! ^0^ YESH! Finally... some more money in my almost-empty wallet... T_^
Oh, forgot to mention... Mizu, Sea-algae, Carrot and I went to Woodlands Library a few days ago... on Friday I think... then we got eat KFC there lor... And once we're done with our respective school projects, we went home. Sea- algae, Carrot and I took 187 back to Chua Chu Kang... on the bus, we played the Naruto Channel Surf game... Good way to pass the time ^^;
Before we all head back home, we stopped by Farizan's house... When we reached the house, we saw Farizan reading the newspaper... Uh.... Cannot lose to Izan... must also study hard! >0< Wait a minute... That makes her sorta like Sasuke and me like Naruto... (sweatdrops)
Well, I gotta go now... Will update maybe next week? Ha ha... Me lazy... Yep! XD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home