Monday, March 28, 2005

OM - Sleep Depriver...

GRRR... I'm so so SO tired... all thanks to OM lor... Cheh, I'm thinking of a master-mind plan to kill Mrs Wong... So far... got...

1)Hire the big bad wolf from Red Riding Hood to eat her up... Poor wolf... Wait got constipation!
2)Ask Naruto to beat her up using all his jutsu... but must buy him ramen later!
3)Eat her myself... I'm a hyena what... But I want a side order of HASH-BEROWN!!!

Well, since Mrs Wong had to leave school early... Jane, Lyria and I went to play basketball after we did what we could... We all managed to score a shot once! WOOT! Three cheers for us! ^^ Then we took a break... We did a bit of fairytale roleplays... Then I did some impersonations... You know those kind of girls who like to fold skirts like xiao, sway their hips like they got something shoved up their asses and sms 24/7 like it's as important as breathing? Yup, I impersonated that lor! Full of swaying! XD

Then when we want to go home... I go to class to take my bag... But the class was locked!!! T_T (sobs) (sniffs)

So I then took Hazel's Maths book through the window... ^^;

I've been doing my homework lor... while listening to lotsa Japanese songs... I noticed they all usually contain random english words... and very weird tittles too... So far, I've listened to...

1) Boogie-woogie toraburu maker
2) B- b love!
3) Exciting robot
4) Little Secret
5) Docchimo kocchimo

Yeah... now the songs are replaying in my mind... damn... how to sleep??? >_< Ya, well, anyways... today is Sakura's birthday! WOOT!!! And yesterday was Hinata's sister, Hanabi! And tomorrow is Kazekage's birthday! Must memorise all these facts! Itachi's b'day is on 9 June... Must remember... MUST!!!

Ahem... anyways... me going to sleep now... Tomorrow must present my speech for English lor... about my ambitions... must look fresh! I actually considered putting 'assasin' but thought otherwise, for two reasons...

1) I might be declared a psycho and sent to Woodbridge... Wait everyone miss me!
2) I'm not an 'ass...' =__=

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ You are Millfeuille. You are optimistic and always happy.
You are Millfeulle. You are always happy and
optimistic. You make people's day brighter.

What Galaxy Angel are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home