Sunday, April 24, 2005

No title... I dunno what to put...

YEAHOO!!! I made this layout by myself! (triumphant grin)

Yeah!! I'm gonna start doing a 'Zhang He' layout now! That is, if I can even FIND his pictures... ^^;

Well... I'm surprised I'm not having a sore throat from all the shouting and cheering I did last Friday on Sports Day... It's the first time I had spent Sports Day at a stadium! ^^ Heck, it was the first time I stepped foot into a stadium!!! ^^;;

Walked home from Yew Tee to Chua Chu Kang with Hazel and Azlin. It was tiring but sorta fun! ^^

But it wasn't all happy-cheery the whole day... When I got home, my dad beat me up. Yup, you read that right... I still have a bump on my head from where he punched me. We've been very 'tegang' (stiff) with each other since then... He said that I didn't prayed and went back home so late that I must have done it on purpose to avoid religious class. He continued to shout that I better go or else he'll kill me.

F***... What kind of dad is he??? I'm so sick and tired of his nonsense! There ARE other Islam people you know... Are they as FREAKING SHOW-OFF AS YOU?!?! And he won't let my mother rest after doing housework and forced her to pray while he had slacked the whole day! F you! I HATE HIM! BIG ASS SHOW-OFF!!!

I'm so furious now that I'm spitting venom... I don't think I should type anymore... I'm smashing my keyboard right now and I think it's gonna break...

Ah... Feck it...
_________________________________

And people at school? If you read this, please don't talk about this happening to me, okay? I'm just writing here to let loose and not let the anger bottle up inside of me. So please... okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home