Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm dead...

Seriously... I'm dead...

It happened in OM... Lyria, Vidhi and me were playing truth or dare. The Lyria went about asking, "Who do you think is the most good-looking senior in BPGHS?". I dunno what Vidhi answered but I muttered, " ****** from 20*" Then the Sec2 OM members heard. Amirul said he was going to tell...

-__-;; That's not the worst... The worst was trying out the outfit for OM... I looked horrifying...

I'm never gonna wear a swimsuit again... Never... (gloom and doom)

______________________________________
Naruto Love Test(For Girls) by Lauren463
Name
Age
Favorite Color
His NameItachi
Money$1,568,339
Does He Love You?: 88%
Quiz created with MemeGen!

______________________________________

Me a bit happy now! ^^

I've realised that I've been having very girly skins... Uh... (huge sweatdrop)Me actually wanna do this post last night but me was doing something else...

Yesterday night, I roleplayed a bit with Mindy and Li Jun. We went about catching OOCs of ourselves. Laughed like hell in front of the computer! ^^; I think my imagination went overboard... No way in hell would Izan dye her hair red and smoke! And no way would Ying Ting ever say, "Sorry!" to a GUY!

(sighs) I really miss everyone... Especially Izan... Such a good student... Just studies all the time, NEVER online... Not like me! ^^;

Well, I gotta go for school now... Will update soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home