A VEEERY long post...
(YAWNS~) Hey everyone! ^^ Kisa-chan here! Yup, it's now after midnight and I STILL haven't sleep... There's a giant mug of steaming hot choco milk and a lot of tissues in front of me... I think I'm gonna freeze to death... -__-;
I'm doing my homework and I figured I might as well make a quick entry... Seeing that I have been slacking off... ^^;
Well Algae, I put my career as ... (drumroll) ... a kindergarten teacher! ^^
Okay, I see some of you dying with laughter... -_-;; Well, I mean, I DO get along well with kids what... So, you know... I figured it won't be bad... My English teacher said I was very animated... whatever that means... ^^;
Uh... I got sore throat I think... Today I laughed like xiao... And by xiao, I mean the 'need to go to Woodbridge' level... After school, I tried to find Mdm Marina so I could take my Maths test... Couldn't find her AT ALL liao... So went to eat laksa with Ezzati and Atiqah... There, we were discussing - VERY seriously - about ghost and spirits... When Atiqah started laughing xiao-taufik-batisah-like style... Then she said she remembered about the Pochong (sp?) from Wahidah... Then I started laughing too! You see... In Art class, Wahidah told us of a Pochong that could jump from one flat to another flat! She then imitated jumping actions like a pregnant woman! So we laughed!!! LOUD... the art teacher was sorta glaring at us liao... ^^;
What is a Pochong? I guess it is similar to your Chinese vampire where it moves by jumping. It is wrapped with white cloth tightly. Then we all xiao... I started saying stuff like, "WAH!!! This ghost surely will win the standing broad jump!" Then started swinging exaggeratedly as if I want to jump... We laughed so 'rabak' that even Ni who was close by noticed and looked at me as if I was out of my mind... ^^;
WOO HOO! This entry's quite long huh? ^^ YAY! I'll write a bit more before I can stop okay? YOSH!
Well, me now doing my English homework... later got Maths, then Malay... While doing all this, gonna take some quizzes so I won't fall asleep and drool on the keyboard... ^^;
60%?!?! This is... this is... crazy! I demand my 100% or more! Gimme my refund! XD
.
..
...
....
.....
......
You know... This days I've been cursing in such a way that I probably can beat Carrot... but right now, seriously... My mind is screaming, " #@^%!$#*!^!$#^$!#&*%$*!!!"
| The Amazing Love Tester! |
| Test Results for Hazrina Kassim |
| > SUPER HOT! < WOAH Flame on baby!! |
| HOT! |
| WARM |
| MILD |
| COLD |
From DatingTips.ws
What the... -__-;; I'm sweatdropping so much you would think I was having a bath... You might wonder why I use my real name instead of my fake name, Kisaragi_Anirzah... It's coz... I got mild... NOOO!!! ITACHI-SAMA!!! (latches on Itachi)
Itachi: What the fcuk?!
(still hugging Itachi) ON TO TEH NEXT QUIZ!
...... Izzit you Itachi??? (stares with big brown eyes hopefully)
Itachi: (sarcastic) Oh yeah... I'm SOOO shy to admit...(rolls eyes)
(hugs Itachi tight) YAY! ^0^ Wuff you lots!
Oh, on the subject of Naruto... Knuckles and I go draw Naruto characters on the whiteboard and left it there for people to see tomorrow... Hee hee... We even draw ourselves! I was doing the smiley-grinning-peace-sign with a flowing cape behind me! ^^v
(sighs) Speaking of cape... I remember OM... Yea, I have to wear a cape... It's part of my costume... Along with a swimsuit, a mini-skirt and long, black, tight stockings.... Yes, yes... I can see your face reflects, "WTF?! BWAHAHA!" Just make sure I don't see you next time or you'll be brutally murder and hanged on your school's flagpole... -_-#
Exactly WHY do I hafta play the protagonist?! I object! I F'in object! (fumes)
Not that I can do anything about it... (sighs) To hell lah...
Well, better stop writing,,, I STILL haven't finish my work... Pretty long entry huh? ^^; Hope this makes up for those days I didn't write and you guys enjoy reading! (Just NOT the OM part...)
Itachi: What the fcuk?!
(still hugging Itachi) ON TO TEH NEXT QUIZ!
...... Izzit you Itachi??? (stares with big brown eyes hopefully)
Itachi: (sarcastic) Oh yeah... I'm SOOO shy to admit...(rolls eyes)
(hugs Itachi tight) YAY! ^0^ Wuff you lots!
Oh, on the subject of Naruto... Knuckles and I go draw Naruto characters on the whiteboard and left it there for people to see tomorrow... Hee hee... We even draw ourselves! I was doing the smiley-grinning-peace-sign with a flowing cape behind me! ^^v
(sighs) Speaking of cape... I remember OM... Yea, I have to wear a cape... It's part of my costume... Along with a swimsuit, a mini-skirt and long, black, tight stockings.... Yes, yes... I can see your face reflects, "WTF?! BWAHAHA!" Just make sure I don't see you next time or you'll be brutally murder and hanged on your school's flagpole... -_-#
Exactly WHY do I hafta play the protagonist?! I object! I F'in object! (fumes)
Not that I can do anything about it... (sighs) To hell lah...
Well, better stop writing,,, I STILL haven't finish my work... Pretty long entry huh? ^^; Hope this makes up for those days I didn't write and you guys enjoy reading! (Just NOT the OM part...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home