The 3 Fs; Fed-up, Frustrated, F*****...
Uh, I'm soo friggin FED-UP!!!
My idiotic bro changed the internet password and wouldn't tell me what it was so I have to beg fof him to connect me to the net each time I wanna surf the net or chat.
Shit him...
Who cares? I have my ways to get the password... ^^ (scheming)
The following message is in Malay; It is a rant:
MEPEK AH NYONYA SESAT MANER YANG CAKAP AKU CURIK SKIN ORANG! GI MAMPOS SUAK! MEMANG AKU BUAT SKIN NEJI NGAN HINATA TU APER! BILER MASER AKU CAKAP SKIN PINK TU AKU PUNYE? PAISEH! TAIK CAIR! CONSTIPATION! KAU INGAT KAU DAH PROFESSIONAL KAT BIKIN SKIN KAU ADER POWER AH??? OOOOOH... SERAM SIOT!!! APE JE... MEPEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKARANG AKU DAH TUKAR SKIN... PUAS??? AKU TAK BUAT SKIN NI... PUAS ATI?! SEPAK GIGI KAU BERTRABUR!
Ah.... That felt good... ^___^
Right now, my mom suspects I have chicken pox... It's on my left hand... AND IT HURTS like xiao...
Life sucks...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home