Monday, May 16, 2005

Guess what?

You know...
I actually made a post earlier today...
I had to say it was angsty...
And OOC for myself...
And it got deleted... ^^;
I press 'enter' or something near there...
And the whole post disappeared...
Damn... (sweatdrops)

Yeah, anyways, I know some of you might contemplate killing me now...
Coz' I still haven't put up my fic...
Yep, me one big fat liar...
(But don't dare wish my pants were on fire! >.<)
I'll put it up soon, promise! ^^

Today was like, Hyena OOC day...
In the morning, I went to Teck Whye market to buy some grocery stuff...
And I saw cute lil shirts for kiddies being sold...
And I wished I was a kid again...
Coz' one of the shirts had Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura on them...
(I could do without Sakura but that's not my point ^^; )
I also saw some Naruto cards...
Didn't even bat an eyelid...
I thought to myself, "Hey, you should be saving up you know...,"
And walked away...
Weird... ^^;

I also helped around the house...
You know, sweeping, mopping...
That kinda stuff...
It felt...
Weirdly refreshing
Scaree... ^^;;

3...
2...
1...
FINISH! ^0^

Ehem... Sorry bout that... (sweatfloods)
Was putting my 'Loveless' anime to cd...
I know it's a corny title...
But it's a nice anime! *3*

Well, speaking of scary...
Just now watched a horror movie...
Forgot the title though... ^^;
It was so friggin scary that I screamed at one part...
This is too OOC... ^^;
Then after that, I watched 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico'...
It was cool, lotsa shooting action! ^0^
Before all that, watched a comedy/ action Chinese show on Channel U...
God...
My bro and I laughed till the whole of CCK could hear... ^^;;;

But BEFORE all of this...
I read a book... ^^
No, scratch that...
I read three books!
.......
This is so OOC, it's scaree...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home