I'm soooo fit to be an emperor...
I have found my true calling in life: a Emperor of all the world.
So says The Job Predictor.
(looooooooong sweatdrop)
Fine, me just joking! ^^;
Hey, guess wat??? Me latest fic, Recipe of the Heart, has gotten FOURTEEN reviews on it'sFIRST chapter! And it's only been three days since I posted it!
FOURTEEN REVIEWS! WOO HOO!!!
Yippee... Me in heaven now... (sighs happily)
Azlin lent me Flash MX today so now I'm experimenting a lil... (grins) I bet you all what to know what it is right?
(lowers voice to a mere whisper) It's...
A SECRET~!
Nyahaha! Tricked you all! ^0^
Well, Izan's b'day is tomorrow so here's a pic for you! ^.~

Hope you like it! ^^
Well, that's all for now people... Remember to read my fic and find out your future job! Stay tune for more crazy crap here! (((\(^0^)/)))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home