Long time no see, I thought I MATI!
Your #1 Match: INFP |
| The Idealist You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world. Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships. It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close. But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop. You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist. |
What's Your Personality Type?
_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_
Woah! What a boost to my ego! I'd make an excellent writer or artist! ^^
Yeah right... What does INFP stands for anyways? (blank look)
Well, anyways, I know I've been negelecting my blog so... here I am! \\^0^// After about ten days of sudden abscence! I guess I can afford to update once in a while since it's the holidays...
I noticed a rise in the number of ppl deciding to abandon their blogs. (Note: I was one of them ^^) My message to them are... DON'T! There are ppl out there who would just DIE to get news about you. Your blog is one way how they can get to know how you are, even if you dun update regularly. Got that? ^^
Btw, I've gotten a deviantart account! ^^ It's at http://kisaragi-anirzah.deviantart.com/. I know there's only one pic there but I shall put some more as soon as Azlin gives 'em to me! ^^
On to the subject of results... How did everyone do? I did preeetty... badly? I got 1 A1, plenty of B3s & B4s, 2 C5s and 1 E8... Real bad huh? I gotta put it more effort in my work... Does doing 48 pages of English in the morning as soon as you wake up in bed on a Saturday consider as effort? I think so! ^^
Well, in the afternoon, went to Sentosa with my family... The weather was bloody damn HOT! So it was a great day for a dip... I went around giving people 'sandballs'! (notice ppl staring at her blankly) Waaad? Singapore doesnt' have snow so we have sand instead... 'Sides, what's the difference? They both start with 'S' right? (smiles innocently)
And at school, I've been spreading a disease... It's the 'anime-art' disease! ^0^ Now, everyone's been trying to draw anime 'coz of me! Ezzati's pic of Sasuke was great! So was her Naruto drawing! Atiqah's Tsunade drawing was professional for a beginner's work! I bet her shading will be great too! Azlin's colouring and shading has put life into my drawings! ... Even though all I could offer her were cheapskate colour pencils... -_-;;
Speaking of art, I've came across dolls which look quite a lot like real ppl! They can get into humanly positions too 'coz of their joints - there's a lotta them! Almost everyone who saw them said they were creepy... Why can't they see them like I do? I think it's a work of art! ... Or am I just plain weird? >_<; Well, I might change the pic at my blog for a pic of those dolls so stay tune for their appearance! Argh, it's two in the morning and I'm thinking of doing my homework... Am I insane? >_<>
Woah! What a boost to my ego! I'd make an excellent writer or artist! ^^
Yeah right... What does INFP stands for anyways? (blank look)
Well, anyways, I know I've been negelecting my blog so... here I am! \\^0^// After about ten days of sudden abscence! I guess I can afford to update once in a while since it's the holidays...
I noticed a rise in the number of ppl deciding to abandon their blogs. (Note: I was one of them ^^) My message to them are... DON'T! There are ppl out there who would just DIE to get news about you. Your blog is one way how they can get to know how you are, even if you dun update regularly. Got that? ^^
Btw, I've gotten a deviantart account! ^^ It's at http://kisaragi-anirzah.deviantart.com/. I know there's only one pic there but I shall put some more as soon as Azlin gives 'em to me! ^^
On to the subject of results... How did everyone do? I did preeetty... badly? I got 1 A1, plenty of B3s & B4s, 2 C5s and 1 E8... Real bad huh? I gotta put it more effort in my work... Does doing 48 pages of English in the morning as soon as you wake up in bed on a Saturday consider as effort? I think so! ^^
Well, in the afternoon, went to Sentosa with my family... The weather was bloody damn HOT! So it was a great day for a dip... I went around giving people 'sandballs'! (notice ppl staring at her blankly) Waaad? Singapore doesnt' have snow so we have sand instead... 'Sides, what's the difference? They both start with 'S' right? (smiles innocently)
And at school, I've been spreading a disease... It's the 'anime-art' disease! ^0^ Now, everyone's been trying to draw anime 'coz of me! Ezzati's pic of Sasuke was great! So was her Naruto drawing! Atiqah's Tsunade drawing was professional for a beginner's work! I bet her shading will be great too! Azlin's colouring and shading has put life into my drawings! ... Even though all I could offer her were cheapskate colour pencils... -_-;;
Speaking of art, I've came across dolls which look quite a lot like real ppl! They can get into humanly positions too 'coz of their joints - there's a lotta them! Almost everyone who saw them said they were creepy... Why can't they see them like I do? I think it's a work of art! ... Or am I just plain weird? >_<; Well, I might change the pic at my blog for a pic of those dolls so stay tune for their appearance! Argh, it's two in the morning and I'm thinking of doing my homework... Am I insane? >_<>
[1] Missing-in-Action

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home