Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A post... DUH

___________________________________

You're a PANTSER! A pantser writes without
forethought to where the plot is going--sort of
by the seat of her pants method. You're a free
spirited, creative person. You write with
passion about what inspires you at the moment,
and you probably have a strong voice. Don't
worry about writers block--you've a different
story. You've got more story seeds than a hive
has bees. When you write, its in disjointed
segments. You may write sequentially or in
flashes of inspiration, where you connect all
your flashes later. People might say you
ramble a bit in your work. Your revision
process might take several passes, because you
really have to whip that first draft into a
more marketable shape. Youre novels either hit
it big or miss. Theres no in between. Readers
either love you, or hate you. Learn to channel
that creative energy into a masterpiece and
well be seeing your name on the NYT Lists!

Find Your Writing Personality!!
brought to you by Quizilla
___________________________________

Hee... hee... Looks like this quiz is damn accurate... ^^;

Well, didn't go school today... Got fever... A bit dizzy now actually... @.@
So this is gonna be a fast and short post! ^.^

I just got a midi for my blog! ^0^
It's 'Tori no Uta' from the anime 'AIR'! (My bro's latest obsession ^^;)

Well, shall I tell you about yesterday? We had a cheering competition, and sadly, we didn't win. (sighs) But...

"It doesn't matter if we win or lose, as long as we got STYLE~" (((\(^0^)/)))

But I was quite pissed off... You see, in between the cheers, there were riddles and each class had to sent a representative to answer. All representatives were to race, fastest gets to answer the question.

So, I ran. A girl fall down. Her classmates accused me of pushing her. I got extremely confused THEN I got pissed. Well, if I pushed her, sorry but it wasn't on purpose. But if you wanted an apology, you could have pointed this matter out to me rationally, instead of making it seem like an accusation. PISS OFF BASTICHES! >:0
__________________________________
Which Naruto characters would be in your family? by killsasusaku
Name
FatherUzumaki Naruto
BrotherYakushi Kabuto
SisterMoegi
GrandmotherTsunade
GrandfatherOrochimaru
Wife/HusbandTemari
MotherSakura
Quiz created with MemeGen!

__________________________________
... It's disturbing to know a female is my husband even though I really like Temari... And SAKURA??? As my mother??? Bleagh... x.X buuuut...

(sinister grin) Heh heh... Kabuto's my bro huh? What a great opportunity... (sharpens butcher knife)

There was only one reason I took this quiz and that's coz of the quiz-makers name... DEATH TO SASUSAKU!!! ^0^

... And to accusers too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home