Sunday, June 12, 2005

Happy, Happy Me! ^0^

Well... Today, my cousin is sleeping over...
I have nothing against my cousin really...
But he almost took my bed for the night... =.=
So anyways, my job is to keep him outta trouble...
Tutor him... And make sure he go have a tinkle before he sleeps...
(looooooooong silence)
Yeah, I know...
But I'm not down...
Nuh uh! ^0^
Completely the opposite actually...
My bro and I just saw MTV Funniest Movies awards...
We met Tom Crooze (Stun Double) and saw Justin Timberlake battle it out with William Scott...
MATRIX-STYLE... (plus the moonwalk! XD)
AND... I just bought colour pencils!
They pricey, branded and... pricey? ^^;
I will NOT let $7.05 go to waste! ^0^
AND... (yesh, I know you guys can't believe how happy and blessed I am tonight ^^)
I just had a combo one from LJS!
(smiles)

*Note to self: MTV Music Awards on Friday afternoon! 4pm!!! A must-watch! ^0^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home