Saturday, June 04, 2005

Happy, Minz?

Mou... You guys ar... >_<
Keep asking me to update...
So... here I did... Fine?
Seriously... I TOTALLY dunnoe wat to type...
The hyena's at a loss of words... hah... weird...

Well, might as well write about the EMAS camp I had at BP
last Tuesday, I think...
There were classes such as drama, dance,
music, silat (malay version of kungfu? ^^;), etc...
The one I liked the most was surprisingly...
Dance.
Yups... Coz you know why? (mischievious grin)
You all heard about "creatures" that's always in corners right?
You know... Ghosts and such...
There was a black out as the dance class was nearing an end...
And I dunno why I did it but... well...
I turned around, pointed at the corner...
and said in a perfectly horrified tone,
"OMG!!! WHAT IS "THAT"?!?"
You all should have heard the screams... XD XD XD
I was laughing so hard, it took a while for me to catch my breath! ^^
But... I noticed something weird...
If there was a black out, the whole school would be affected right?
However, I noticed only the cabin we were in was affected...
... ... ... ... ... (shrugs)

Anyways, the camp was a bit of a waste of time...
I mean... I'd rather spent a day lazing at home...
This proves it...
I'm getting lazier... ^^
So expect lesser posts! Farewell! ^0^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home