Monday, June 13, 2005

I choose you! Yaoi GOODNESS!! XDXDXD

Okay... ^^ Today was... nice?
Well, just now... went for Qur'an Reading at my aunt's house...
After I had finished reading... I went and watched my cousins play cards...
Somehow it ended up with a wrestling fight... ^^;;
We threw red and white plastic bags at each other and yelling, "GO POKEBALL!!"XD
Then we tried to forced powder at each other's mouths...
Yelling, "EXPIRED MILK!!!" XDXDXD
Gawd... We rox! ^0^
Then, my cous and I went to Lot 1 McDonalds...
We bought burgers and ice creams...
I SORT OF got some wafflecone chocolate on myself... ^^;;
Sooo anyways... Now I'm updating my blog with my cousin playing pokemoncrater.com
You guys should see his user name... XDXDXD
So anyways, me been doing lotsa fanarts lately! ^^
Will put them up sometime or another~~
Anyways, gotta go now...
Me getting absorbed with pokemon too~~~ XD;;
"GO COMBUSKEN!!!" (((\(^0^)/)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home